This past week students listened to a story Chicken Dance. Most of the students found it funny that Elvis Poultry was the Rock Star! Then there were a lot that have no idea who Elvis is. We may have to listen to a song or two by Elvis so students can hear his music.
* K-1st grade, we are working on mouse control and alphabet skills along with basic keyboarding still. We will be starting some new concepts this next cycle week!
* 1st grade will be learning about tools in Microsoft Word.
* 2-6th grade students this week have been continuing with their keyboarding skills.
* 2nd grade will begin learning the basics of Google Drive and Google Docs this next week.
* 3rd -6th grade students started working on Google Docs with a Simile activity to help refresh their brains on different parts to Google Docs. They will each begin new projects once this activity is completed.
* All grade levels will begin learning more about Digital Citizenship and what that means in the coming weeks. We all need to learn how to be safe, confident, and aware of the things that happen while they are working Online.