Ask your student if there is a way to do nothing! We read a funny story this past week about 2 boys who attempt to do nothing. Students proved that theory wrong by showing me all that they could do on the computers this week.
* In Kindergarten we got on our computers and worked on mouse control and identifying letters of the alphabet!
* 1st grade worked on finding where on the keyboard the letters are located. Some students won prizes for doing such a great job at finding the right letters!
* 2nd grade has been working on logging into our accounts and creating bookmarks!
* 3rd - 6th graders are busy working on keyboarding the correct way and not chicken pecking on the keyboard. It is very hard to retrain our brains to type correctly after doing something different for so long. Students can access the website from home if they want to practice!! Please help them out to keep their fingers on the homerow keys! Below is the link to help them access the website.
* Lastly, of course, you can always access my website for any other learning games they want to try out!